CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.27.2008

i can't prove this makes any sense, but i sure hope that it does

Today is thanksgiving! Turkey and family galore. And I have so much to be thankful for.

It feels kind of silly to number them, since my thanks goes to an unnumberable amount of things. But I will anyway.

1.) I'm thankful, of course, for my familiy. They are by far the best family in the world and they support me in absolutely everything I do. They lead me in the right directions and they are happy for me when I am happy. I love them.
2.) I'm thankful for my friends. The friends that live in the same town as I do, and the friends that live in Colorado, Albany, Oklahoma, California, Florida, West Virginia, Maryland... I love you all. (And miss you, depending on your current residing location. :))
3.) I'm thankful that I have so much more than other people. I have a roof over my head, I have food, I have a family and friends, I have my health... and many people don't.
4.) I'm thankful for board games. That's self-explanitory.
5.) I'm thankful that I have a religion that I truly and genuinely believe in.
6.) I'm thankful for my god-given talent of music, and that music comes easily to me, and that I really truly do enjoy it.


That's possibly the worst list I've ever written. But you get the idea. Bottom line; I'm thankful for everything. The trials, the errors, the triumphs & tradgedies... they all help me in one way or another.

Happy thanksgiving!

Oh and Jessica, I'll jump on the band-wagon...


1.) My sister is home.
2.) Ben Bloodstein will be text messaging me all day.
3.) There will be food!
4.) There's a House marathon on.
5.) Am I at school? No.

0 comments: