CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.27.2008

the piano knows something I don't...

I am really happy to be in love with bands I'm in love with. There are three.

3.) The Beatles
2.) Panic at the Disco
1.) My Chemical Romance (they will always and forever be number one.)

If I took all of the amazing lyrics and quotes from these thirteen men and wrote them all down I'd have a 700 page novel, give or take a few pages. They are all seriously phenomenal song writers and musicians.

Here's a li'l excerpt from one of my favorite PatD songs, because I know you care a lot.




When the sun met the moon
She was drinking tea out in the garden
Under the green umbrella trees
In the middle of summer.

When the moon met the sun
He looked like he was barely hanging on
Until her eyes saved his life
In the middle of summer.




G-G-G-G-GENIUSSS

1 comments:

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

lol except that wouldnt make any sense to a normal human being. but i agree 100% and i am thoroughly disappointed that no one responded to me on twitter =( lemme know if you have better luck! xoxoxoxo