CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.28.2008

wishing you were in the rain reading hemmingway

Well it's only 10:13 and I've been up for about a half an hour, so there's nothing really to say. My pregnant aunt Leanne, Uncle Mike and my three darling cousins came over yesterday for thanksgiving, along with my Grandma. So it was a full house for this little place. But it was fun. Turkey was delicious, but my favorite, as always, were the mashed potatoes. <3

So today is black friday and I'd like to go shopping, but I know my mom won't let me. So I'll probably just go tomorrow. My sister is here until Sunday so that's good.

I'm disgusting. I'm going to go shower.

This was a pointless post.

2 comments:

Willa said...

Well, yes, that was a fairly pointless post but that's allowed. Whats NOT allowed is not putting your "tidbits of grace" up for the day!!!

Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder said...

YOU are dropping the ball. seriously, you're being tracked down by the grace police. so get on it!