CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.03.2009

take a chance, take your shoes off, dance in the rain

So saying that I suck at posting would be the understatement of the year (which, by the way, is 2009!) and I wouldn't be suprised if no one read this. But I'm going to write it anyway, because I feel it needs to be said and I have nowhere else to say it.

I have never been this thankful and greatful in my life. Ever. I have the best friends in the world. I had a sweet 16 party last night, which I was dreading. I really odn't like being the center of attention. But it turned out phenomenally. My parents spent SO much time and money to make it a great party, and it really really was. I couldn't have been happier with it. I love them so much and I don't think I can ever ask them for anything ever again.

It seemed as though friends and family had a really terrific time which I'm so glad about. Everything was perfect; the cake, the music, the atmosphere, the people... I can't get over it. Not to mention how GENEROUS people were with presents! It's definately not the most important thing but I am shocked at some of the things I recieved. I really love everyone who attended, so much. And how could I forget my amazing best friend Meghan who planned it with me? We had so much fun planning it and it only brought us closer together.


My Christmas & New Years were phenomenal. As usual, on Christmas, we woke up at 5:30, but couldnt wake our parents up until 6 (that's their rule.) Then we opened our presents and were pleasantly suprised! It was a great day.

And, to ring in the new year, I, of course, played monopoly all night long. Also the Kleins came over for a brief Harry Potter trivia game. But that was fun too.

I've been terribly ill for the majority of the break, but I'd rather be sick at home than healthy in school.

So I'll see you all Monday (in my fabulous new wardrobe)! <3

0 comments: